Continuous-motion, High-speed Shrink Wrapper
The Standard-Knapp 598 Tritium™ is a high-speed, continuous-motion shrink wrapper that operates at speeds up to 120 trays per minute. Equipped standard with Robo-Wand™ wrapping technology, consistent, precision wraps happen every time – no matter the product size or wrap style.
Standard-Knapp's engineering team has designed the 598 Tritium™ Shrink System in collaboration with our major customers to improve machine uptime, reduce maintenance requirements and simplify operation. It can be used as either a stand-alone machine or with our Continuum™ Tray Packer as a continuous-motion Tray/Shrink System. The Tritium's robust stainless steel modular construction is designed for reliable, efficient 24/7 operation.
Tritium™ 598 Shrink Wrapper Features
- Robust Construction Stainless steel tubular frame
- High Reliability Designed for 24/7 operation
- Simple Operation Intuitive operator interface; no change parts needed
- Easy Walk-by MaintenanceTM See-through safety guarding
- Flexible and Adaptable To future applications
- Quality Fit and Finish Proudly assembled in the USA
Tritium™ Shrink Wrapper with Robo-Wand™ Flexible Film Wrapping Path
High-speed, precision wraps on all packs – with no change parts!
Tritium™ 598 Shrink Wrapper Features*
|Speed:||Up to 120 trays per minute|
|Electrical Supply:||480V - 200 Amp - 3 Phase|
|Air Supply:||80 psi with 1/4" NPT|
|Interface:||Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000Plus|
|Control Panel:||Type: NEMA12
Air Conditioner: 4600 BTU
|Servo Motors:||Product Transport: (4) Allen-Bradley MPL-420P
Film Cutting Knife: (1) Allen-Bradley MPL-420P
Wrapping Wand: (2) Allen-Bradley MPL-420P
Film Feed: (1) Allen-Bradley MPL-560F
|Film Supply:||Side film stand|
|Film Tensioner:||Linear dancer bars|
|Operator Alert Beacon:||Tri-color stack light and horn|
|Footprint:||22' L x 6' W approx. (with one heat tunnel)|
|Assembled in:||Portland, CT|
* Standard-Knapp is committed to continuous product improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.